Indiana Safety Days
The Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission (IURC) would like to invite you to participate in a Indiana Dig Law Safety Day. These FREE events will include a complete Indiana Dig Law training class, presented by Steve Baker of Baker Peterson. The class will cover Indiana’s dig law, best practices and how to properly document your worksite. Guest Speakers and other demonstrations may be available. All events include a FREE light breakfast, a lunch meal, door prizes and promotional item giveaways.
Note, these events do not satisfy training penalties that are issued in Indiana 811 Law cases.
Safety Day Includes:
- Light Breakfast
- Classroom training on the Indiana Dig Law and best practices
- Guest Speakers and Demonstrations
- Door Prizes & Promotional Items
- IURC is providing 1 free Rhino Hit Kit Plus 2 (retail $117.78) to every independent excavator, municipality representative, or master meter operator who attends.
- 811 Promotional items to all in attendance
- Heavy Duty Duffel bags, Coolers, Tool bags, Yeti Bottles/Tumblers are examples of items that are typically raffled out as door prizes.